Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chapter seven

I found this chapter very interesting because lately I have been thinking a lot about working in a gallery or becoming a curator. I think the comment about it being am adrenaline rush because I think that it is. Learning that one person shows look better on your resume but group shows attract more people was something that I guess makes a lot of sense but was something I have never thought about. I think that the Exhibition Time Line page along with the Group Show Tasks list page will come in handy in the future. I personally think that the naming of the show would be something that I would struggle most with, I even have trouble naming my photos haha! So because of this the advice given in this chapter will also come in handy. I do know that specific and interesting brings in a greater number of people but after that i'm lost. Tips on printing, publicity, and framing were also all very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment