Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chapter six

A chapter about organization I think is a very good thing to have in a book like this. I try to be as organized as I possibly can. I generally pride myself in having the cleanest/most organized room in my parents house but advice on how to be even more so is always welcomed. The type of organization that I need the most work with would be keeping track of my activities and such. I think the chapter was helpful in this category. Some things that they listed to keep track of that I probably wouldn't have thought of are; materials out list, location of your artwork (even attaching digital images to the page), and the consignment form. All of the different examples of lists that were in this chapter are also very helpful and I have them book marked for future references!

No comments:

Post a Comment