Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chapter three

Opening this chapter it was very reassuring to see the first line " You have much more control over your life as an artist than many people will have you believe." I think this sentence would have a similar effect on most artists. I also like the part about figuring out what you want and what you want to be. I even highlighted the quote by Cyril Connolly "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." I will probably be adding this quote to my top ten :) This quot is a good piece of advice to help artists and even other people to learn who they are and not be afraid to let everyone else know it. The other thing I wanted to mention that I really liked was about setting goals "Change the goal. Instead of setting a goal of running every morning, decide you just have to get into your running clothes,"

No comments:

Post a Comment