Monday, February 7, 2011

chapter three

Setting goals that are manageable. And there is many ways one can do this, his ideas helped a lot with just do one little thing and sooner or later you will start to do it, like painting if you just set aside some time each week or day to just sit in front of a canvas you will start painting, or running if you just put your workout clothes on sooner or later you will go for a run. I think this applies to me to that if I just like carry my camera with me I will start taking more photos. And that will in turn help me become a better photographer.

Making art first, and then trying to sell it. If you start making art that you don’t love and sell it, yes you will have money but you won’t love making it. And making are that you love may be able to make money from it.

1 comment:

  1. I find that if I commit to just starting - say by setting a timer to twenty minutes and agreeing to only work that long - that pretty soon I realize that I am enjoying what I am doing and don't want to quit. Same with the camera - sometime I promise myself that I will get the camera out and make one new image - and by the time I have done that, I am too excited about photographing to put the camera down.

    ReplyDelete