Thursday, February 24, 2011

This chapter, really made me think. This chapter really gave a lot of good advise, and it was a ligit thing to talk about. I know that starting a office seems like an easy idea. There is a lot that goes into paper work that, at least me , had no idea where to even start. This chapter i will for sure come back to when or if i ever become an artist someday. When I went on the mankto art trip we went to the poor farm gallery/ artist home. He showed us his office and ithad everything that our chapter talked about and he even talked a little about his paper work. I als know a gallery owner and she has everthng that this chaper talked about, but more. It was really cool to put what i had read in to something that I have seen. This chapter was really about getting all of your paper work together and being orgnized is something that is really important. I hope that someday i can do all of what this chapter talked about. Even tho it does not not seem that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment